H4SPC5L 4-Way Transmitter
1×4 HDMI splitter over single Cat5e/6 cable enables to split your source up to 50 meters with IR passes through. H2SPC5L also provides a local hdmi loop out for viewing locally.
Reliable & Cost Effective
Designed as a substitute for long distance HDMI leads & splitters, which can be very expensive & are not readily available (or reliable) in lengths over 15m. With IR functionality, you can control your source devices, even if they’re in another room.
– Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 4 identical UTP outputs synchronously, with 1 HDMI loop output
– Transmit over 50m using single Cat5E/6 cable.
– Foxtel iQ2, iQ3 compatible, unlike many splitter/extender systems
– Can be cascaded for 4 layers- With wide-band Bi-Direction IR control(36-56kHz) to control your devices from another room
– Supports full HD 1080p, VESA resolution 1920×1200
– Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
– Supports 3D
– HDCP compliant
What’s in the Box?
– 1 x HDMI Splitter/Transmitter
– 1 x IR TX Emitter
– 1 x IR RX Receiver
– 1 x 12V DC Adapter (Australian approval)
– User Manual
1 x PRO.2 4-WAY H4SPC5L TRANSMITTER
4 x PRO.2 SPC5RX RECEIVER UNITS