Onkyo TX-NR575 7.2 Channel Audio Video Receiver
Dynamic Audio Amplification
Backed by 70 years of experience building high-grade audio components, the TX-NR575 amplifies accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound.Onkyo’s dynamic audio amplification delivers massive power at 170 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)/ 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven).
Smooth Analog Signal
Onkyo developed Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) to reassemble the audio signal to its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network or analog audio sources to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home theater network and analog audio sources to a separate hi-fi system. Control playback using Onkyo Controller.
Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X™ identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos-enabled environment.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR575 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™.
* Requires a future firmware update.
Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi®
DTS Play-Fi is a wireless protocol that works with any audio app on mobiles and PC. Flick whatever’s playing to the receiver, even different sources to different components at the same time.
* Requires a future firmware update.
Supports 4K HDR and BT.2020 Video Pass-through
Connect up to six media players to the receiver’s HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI® inputs. The terminals support pass-through of 4K/60 Hz video, 4K HDR in HDR10 or Dolby Vision™* formats, as well as BT.2020 4K video standard. Enjoy premium 4K Ultra HD content untouched from source to screen.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, and Bluetooth®
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Internet Radio and Streaming Services
TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, and TuneIn are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a huge range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
No matter what you’re listening to, it will sound powerfully full, clean and clear. A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio.
AccuEQ & AccuReflex
AccuEQ conducts two measurements- one to set the level, distance and crossover for ALL speakers, including the subwoofer. Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers, and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further, you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
AccuReflex technology aligns the phase of up-firing “height” speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FireConnect™ mirrors network audio, analog, Bluetooth and USB sources connected to the TX-NR575 and allows distribution to compatible speakers and components in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Onkyo Controller app for iOS and Android™.
Power and Processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at .08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or “height” speakers for more enveloping surround sound
- DTS:X™ for an immersive, 3-dimensional soundstage
- Advanced AccuEQ automatic speaker calibration optimizes your system’s sound for your room (microphone included)
- new AccuReflex technology aligns phase of upfiring “height” speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers
Digital and Streaming Music Options:
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- includes support for Pandora®, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn (subscription required for some services)
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps (via firmware update)
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible phone, tablet, or computer
- Apple® AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or computer running iTunes®
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM-based files up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Plays DSD files (up to 5.6 MHz) from network and USB storage devices
- DTS Play-Fi® available via firmware update
- Dual-room/dual-source output
- Powered stereo audio output for 2nd room
- Using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.2-channel home theater in main room
- Line-level 2nd-room output for use with a separate amplifier or powered speakers
Audio Performance Features:
- High-current amplifier design
- 32-bit/384kHz Asahi Kasei AK4458 digital-to-analog converter for clear sound from digital sources
- Music Optimizer function enhances the sound quality of compressed music files and Bluetooth streams
- Bi-amp capability with compatible front speakers by reassigning surround back channels
- HDMI audio/video switching: 6 in, 1 out (includes front-panel input)
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (all HDMI inputs and monitor output)
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- 2 component video inputs
- 2 composite video inputs
- Digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 1 coaxial
- 6 analog stereo audio inputs
- Phono input for direct connection of a turntable
- Preamp outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- Rear-panel USB port for audio playback from USB storage devices
- Ethernet port for network connection
- Outputs for 9 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R, Zone 2 L/R)
- Receiver can power a maximum of seven channels at once
- Free Onkyo Controller app lets you use your Apple or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- 4K/60p and 3D video pass-through
- HDMI standby pass-through allows access to all HDMI connected devices without having to power on the receiver
- Phase-Matching Bass optimizes low frequencies to preserve clarity with vocals and movie dialogue
- 40 AM/FM presets