Download AR.FreeFlight, the free control application, from the
App Store in iTunes and you’re ready to fly. By tilting your device,
you control the direction of your AR.Drone, and by releasing it, the
AR.Drone is instantly stabilised.
Record and share in HD
As you fly, the HD video is recorded and sent directly to your
device. With one click, upload your video from the user-friendly
interface seamlessly to YouTube. With the piloting application,
everything is simple and done wirelessly in an instant. For pilots
looking to shoot longer videos, a USB plug-in is available for larger
Pilot like a pro
Thanks to the AR.Drone’s autopilot feature, anyone can be an
expert as the embedded sensors allow for easy take-off and landing. The
AR.Drone 2.0 also features the exclusive and patented Absolute Control
piloting mode for beginners that can be adjusted with your growing
With the AR.Drone 2.0-generated WiFi N Connection, you can fly
as far as 50 metres away. The AR.Drone 2.0 pressure sensors on-board
provide unique stability that will automatically correct and maintain a
still position in the air regardless of altitude and wind up to 25 km/h.
In-App Director Mode
Program automatic movement and create high-quality & stable movie shots just like a movie director!
Join a community of pilots
Keep track of your flight data, location, photos and videos
and share them with a community of other pilots from all over the world,
thanks to the AR.Drone Academy. Check who is flying in your
neighbourhood or watch videos from pilots at the other end of the world.
Perform acrobatic manoeuvres such as flip. Become a daring pilot and perform barrel rolls by simply hitting a button.
Indoor and outdoor hulls
The full hull shield protects the AR.Drone from impacts that
occur during wild battles against enemies hidden in the rooms of the
house. The camouflage coloured hull is aerodynamic, allowing greater
High durability and easy repair
AR.Drone is made of carbon fiber and high-resistance PA66 plastic. You can replace all parts for easy repair.
- Quadricopter remotely controlled with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Live video streaming and HD video recording during flight
- Share your videos and photos directly to YouTube
- Robust structure and interchangeable hulls for both indoor and outdoor use
- AR.FreeFlight app provides intuitive controls (free download from AppStore in iTunes)
- Program automatic movement and create high-quality & stable movie
shots with Director Mode (in-App purchase on AR.FreeFlight)
- Perform acrobatic manoeuvres such as flip and barrel rolls
- Fully reparable: all parts and instructions for repairing available on Parrot Website
Did you notice?
You get two cameras, front facing and bottom facing, that
stream live video images to the screen of your iPhone, iPod touch or
What’s in the Box?
- Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition
- 1 indoor hull and 1 outdoor hull
- 1 1000mAh Battery and 1 Battery charger
- 4 adapters (EU, US/JP, UK, Aus/NZ)
- Sticker for outdoor hull (for augmented reality games)
- User manual and quick start guide